Become a member.
Join the Island Art League and enjoy all it has to offer. Membership
is open to all artists, whether emerging or evolving, and to those who wish to support
the arts on Anna Maria Island. Your membership offers wonderful benefits, enriching
activities and the opportunity to show your support for this cultural and educational
Members of the Island Art League receive our heartfelt thanks and the following benefits:
Youth (under 18) $15
- Discounts on classes and workshops
- Discounts on fees for open exhibits
- Opportunity to participate in the annual all member exhibit
- Exhibition opportunities in the Memberís Gallery (3 pieces/month)
- Opportunity to participate in off-site exhibits
- Link from the Island Art League website
- Opportunity to be part of on-line Member Gallery
- Subscription to Island Art League newsletter
- Discounts at select local businesses
- Opportunity to become involved in Island Art League activities
Patron Memberships - Gems of the Arts
Be a gem and show your support of the Island Art League by becoming a patron level member.
You receive the benefits of basic membership plus our most grateful recognition of you
as a Gem of the Island Art League. Your name will be listed as a Gem:
- in the Art League newsletter
- on the Sponsor page of our website
- in our lobby
|Amethyst level||$100 |
|Lapis level||$250 |
|Sapphire level|| $400|
Volunteers form the back bone of the Island Art League.
If you have skills in any of
the following and the time to give, we would love to have you join us as a volunteer.
Besides making an important contribution, you will get to know and network with others
who share your same love of art.
- Assist at special events, such as Winterfest or Springfest
- Help prepare and serve refreshments and wine at exhibition openings
- Help with mass mailings
- Help install monthly exhibitions
- Prepare exhibition labels using computer skills
- Contribute to facility maintenance with carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing and
- Distribute flyers and posters
- Assemble and edit newsletter and other publications
- Get involved in fundraising