Holmes Beach, Florida – Anna Maria Island Art League is seeking Volunteers for our 32nd Annual Springfest.
Sat./Sun. March 7th & 8th, 2020. Event hours are 10am – 5pm. Volunteers form the back bone of the Art League. The success of Springfest relies on a squad of volunteers to help with all sorts of tasks throughout the weekend.
Help is needed for : Food Tickets, Hospitality Booth, Selling Raffle Tickets, Booth Sitters, & Young at Art Booth. If you could spend an hour or more, please give Fran a call at 941-778-2099 or email@example.com. You need not commit the entire day. Unless you want to! Our event is quickly approaching! A time slot of two or four hours would be great. We want to keep you having fun and enjoy volunteering.
Dear Friends and Members of the Anna Maria Art League:
We are searching for people to give back to our community by making our 32nd Annual “SpringFest” an awesome event for our guest artists and visitors.
Event Date: March 7th – 8th, 2020 Event Hours: 10am – 5pm
Time is short and we really need you to assist with this:
- Can you count money? We need you to sell food tickets or raffle ticket (that help sponsor our classes).
- Are you good with people? We need you to assist the guest artists with their needs.
- Are you strong and courageous? We need you to help set up. Includes moving tables etc.
- Do you do well with kids? We need you to help kids out with simple art projects at the Kid’s Tent
- Are you willing to clean up a mess? It’s not that bad, but we do need people to help clean up.
Do you prefer a shift?
- 1st Shift 7:30am to 11:00am
- 2nd Shift 10:30am to 2:00pm
- 3rd Shift 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Fran at 941-778-2099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anna Maria Island Art League, P.O.Box 1243, Holmes Beach, FL, 34218
Business Hours: M/W/F 10 am – 2 pm.